Austin Springer is a professional mixed martial art player also known as MMA player. He is one of the most hard-working and emerging players in UFC in the coming days. He is very young and despite being young it hasn’t stopped him from doing what he does the best.
Austin Springer has played 16 professional games in his career to date in which he has 12 games while he has faced only 4 defeats. He was associated with Vancouver Elite Martial art. He made his first professional fight debut was back in 2007 when he played against John Martinez in which he won the game by TKO (technical knockout).
|Birthday||May 12, 1987|
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
10 Facts about Austin Springer:
- Austin Springer was born on May 12, 1987, in Washington D.C, United States of America and he is currently 33 years old.
- Despite being one of the popular professional MMA UFC fighters he doesn’t have his own Wikipedia page.
- He is married to Danielle Springer but their exact marriage date is not published yet nor have they made it public in their social media.
- Austin and Danielle have two sons Jaxon Springer who is 7 years old and Zander who is just 4 years old as of 2020 as his elder son’s birthday was just 4 days earlier.
- Recently Austin made into the fight in UFC Vegas 8 fight night despite being 5 pounds overweight he was allowed to play as he had to lose weight in short notice which he couldn’t do it.
- He made his octagon debut on August 29, 2020, when he fought against Alex Caceres and he got his first defeat when his opponent put up a submission on him in its first round.
- Austin has his own Instagram account name @austinspringermma where he has only 2400 followers.
- His wife Danielle is working for an engineering firm as he is making his career in MMA.
- By the looks of it, he seems to be a mixed ethnic group as his ethnicity is not revealed yet.
- He stands at 5 feet and 8 inches tall which has helped him a lot in his fighting career.