Avery Arendes is a young movie actress from the United States. Fans of fantasy drama movie might recognize Avery from her 2016 debut film titled Albion: The Enchanted Stallion. The following year, she was cast in Apple of My Eye.
|Age||18 years old|
|Parents||Michael Rath/ Carrie Rath|
Besides acting, Avery is very passionate about dancing and gymnasts. Brought up in a family of six, Avery’s parents have always been so supportive of her passion for acting. Thus far, she has appeared in three movies. The details of her upcoming projects are not disclosed.
Find out some interesting facts about actress Avery Arendes here.
10 Facts About Avery Arendes
- Avery Arendes is a young and aspiring actress from American soil.
- She is popular for her role in the 2016 adventure/ fantasy film titled Albion: The Enchanted Stallion. She appeared alongside actor Stephen Dorff in the 2016 movie.
- Born in the year 2001, Avery celebrates her birthday on the 28th of July. She is currently 18 years of age. Her sun sign is Leo.
- In her teens, Avery has a very appealing physique. She has an attractive height and stands 5 feet tall approx.
- Born in West Palm Beach, Florida, Avery is an American national. Her ethnicity is white.
- She was born to American parents; father Michael Rath and mother Carrie Rath. She has three siblings, two older brothers, and an older sister.
- Her Wikipedia bio is missing. But you can find her on IMDb and famousbirthdays.com.
- Avery is also a dancer and gymnast. She has taken dance and gymnastics classes. She is also fond of horse riding.
- The detail of her net worth and annual earnings are not public. She has appeared in three films so far and might have accumulated a decent fortune.
- She is not active on social media like Instagram and Twitter.