Avery Williamson is a famous American professional football player. He currently plays as a linebacker who is usually responsible for defense against an offensive player. He is among those players who are very good at physical attributes. He currently plays for New York Jets and wears jersey number 54 for the team.
Avery Williamson started his professional career in 2014 when he joined Tenessee Titans and left it in 2017. He was motivated to play the games when he played for the junior team in 2008 and led his team to the victory. He recorded more than 125 tackles and was on the headline after his famous run in his youth stage.
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Parents||Jacinca Williamson(Mother) Henry Williamson(Father)|
|Salary||$7.5 million per annum|
|Education||Milan High School|
10 Facts on Avery Williamson:
- Avery Williamson was born on March 9, 1992, in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Avery’s age as of 2020 is just 28 years old and is still very young at his professional career.
- His annual salary at the club with New York Jets is more than 7.5 million dollars annually including all his bonuses.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars as he has signed for more than 22 million dollars for a 3-year contract term.
- He is the son of Jacinca Williamson and his father’s name is Henry Williamson however he hasn’t revealed much about his personal life.
- Talking about his love life and his girlfriend he is currently single and not dating anyone.
- His height is exactly 6 feet and 1 inch tall which is about 1.85m high.
- Avery Williamson is an American Linebacker Joined Tennessee Titans in 2014 and later left it in 2017 and joined New York Jets in 2018 and has signed a contract for almost 3 years.
- Avery has his own Instagram account @awilliamson54 where he has more than 57.4k followers.
- He completed his high school from Milan High School in Milan located in Tennessee, USA.