Born in Syracuse, New York Ayla Ferrone is a popular American journalist. Ayla graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in journalism and a minor in politics.
Before joining WSPA she worked as a reporter for WTEN. She covered stories like Schoharie limousine crash and high profiled corruption cases in New York State politics Ayla has also worked in the newsroom in Binghamton, New York, and Monroe, Louisiana.
When she’s not reporting, Ayla enjoys running, cooking, and spending time with her dog, Gatsby. She is also a fitness enthusiast who is very concerned about her health fitness. Ayla took part in the Chicago Marathon last year. She is a big fan of ballet dancing and has danced in various places for past years.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Interesting Facts On Ayla Ferrone
- Ayla Ferrone was born and raised in Syracuse, Newyork. She spent her entire childhood there. However, we have no idea about her age.
- She is a beautiful woman with an average height and body proportion. The exact measurement of her height and body proportions is still under review.
- He graduated from Ithaca College with a degree in journalism however she used to study Speech Pathology before she became a journalist.
- Information about her Net worth and salary has not been disclosed to the public yet but we will keep you updated once we have the necessary information.
- She loves her father and considers him her best friend.
- Ayla is currently based in Greenville, South Carolina.
- She has kept her love life to herself and so we don’t have much information about who she is dating or if she is married.
- She is a popular journalist who is currently working in 7 news WSPA.
- Her Instagram account has 2.2k followers. She shares pictures of her traveling, reporting, exercising, and many more in with her followers through her Instagram account.
- She loves her dog very much. Her dog ‘Gatsby’ even has its own Instagram account.