B Wise is an Australian rapper and musician. His notable songs include Throw It Back (2018), Long Neck Brown Paper Bag (2013), and Think Twice (2020).
B Wise hails from Sydney, Australia. He has worked with artists like Manu Crooks, Lil Spacely, and Horrorshow. Furthermore, he is the winner of the AIR Awards 2019 for Best Independent Hip Hop/Urban Album.
Quick Facts: B Wise
10 Facts On B Wise
- B Wise is an Australian Rapper and record producer. He works under an independent label. Likewise, his full name is James Iheakanwa.
- B Wise recently stepped into the age of 32 years old. On the other hand, his birthday and zodiac sign are not disclosed yet.
- You can discover B Wise on Instagram as @ugottabwise. Similarly, his Twitter bio describes him as “Ima just speak my mind”. Furthermore, he is verified by both social platforms.
- Till now, we have not heard any gossips about B Wise’s girlfriend or dating life. Therefore, we assume that the singer is single and focused on his career.
- Musicians earn a fortune according to how well their songs do in the market. Considering the hype around B Wise’s music, he must be the owner of handsome Net Worth and salary.
- The singer was born to interracial parents. His father is a Nigerian social worker and businessman. Likewise, his mother an Australian nurse.
- B Wise was raised in Liverpool along with his two siblings. Besides, he is the eldest child of the family. Moreover, he later moved to Sydney, Australia, with his parents.
- James also spent around six months in Nigeria. During his trip to Nigeria, he became a Hip-Hop fan. In fact, this led him to pursue a music career.
- In 2016, B Wise released his first EP titled “Semi Pro.” Following its success, he released his debut album Area Famous in 2018.
- With his mixed genes, B Wise can also be a model. His height is envious, with a bulky body that every girl loves.