Balaji Srinivasan is an Indian-American entrepreneur and businessman who has a net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars. He is one of the most influential people in the world of cryptocurrency in 2021 who believes that bitcoin is the future of economy.
Recently, he gave an interview on how India needs to buy bitcoin to stable its domestic economic policy. The businessman-analyst has been very much critical of India’s approach to banning bitcoin in near future.
Quick Facts: Who Is Balaji Srinivasan? Everything On His Wikipedia And Net Worth
The co-founder of Earn.com, Balaji Srinivasan served as the CTO of the cryptocurrency stock exchange company, CoinBase. An electrical engineer in the paper, Balaji is a prolific biologist as well. He occasionally teaches Bioinformatics at Stanford University, where he was graduated.
Moreover, Balaji Srinivasan has given a lot of interviews about the coronavirus as he knows a thing or two about Genetics.
India should support crypto as a pillar of its foreign & domestic policy.
It defends national security by preventing deplatforming, deters fraud via on-chain accounting, and offers a decentralized alternative to a new Cold War. @nsitharaman @narendramodi https://t.co/zLDLnpPbca
— balajis.com (@balajis) February 4, 2021
10 Facts on Balaji Srinivasan
- Balaji Srinivasan is an Indian-American businessman who served as the former CTO of CoinBase.
- Moreover, Balaji Srinivasan has a net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars. However, exact figures are yet to be calculated.
- He is the founder of Earn.com, the company he sold to CoinBase for more than $350 million.
- However, Balaji Srinivasan has not shared anything about his wife or family. He doesn’t seem to be much of a family person though.
- It comes as a surprise that Balaji Srinivasan doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- Moreover, his nationality is American. Also, Balaji Srinivasan comes from Indian ethnicity.
- However, nothing much is known about his parents and family.
- As for his job, Balaji Srinivasan occasionally teaches at Stanford University.
- The businessman made a lot of earnings through his tech company, Earn.com. You can find him on Twitter where he has over 300k followers.
- As of 2021, Balaji Srinivasan is one of the most influential people in Crypto.