Barbara Lagoa is a famous attorney in America. She is a circuit judge of the court of appeal of the United States. She is the first woman who was appointed as a justice in the Floridas supreme court. She was nominated by President Donald Trump for the US Supreme court as an associate justice in order to give her a seat as the seat was vacant.
Barbara Lagoa was a Chief Judge of the Floride Third Court Court of Appeals and also a judge of it as well. She is focused on her work. She spends most of her time in her work. Barbara Lagoa is a Cuban American Judge.
|Age||52 years old|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Husband||Paul C. Huck Jr|
|Education||Florida International University|
10 Facts on Barbara Lagoa:
- Barbara Lagoa was born on November 2, 1967, in Miami, Florida in the United States. At the present time, her age is 52 years old.
- Moving on to her marital life, she is married to Paul C. Huck Jr who is a laser. They were married for so long.
- Although she has got three children with his husband she has still not mentioned the name of her children.
- She completed her education from Florida International University.
- Barbara Lagoa while giving a speech mentioned that it the right of the women whether she wants an abortion or not.
- She has not revealed much information about the member of her family and their names.
- Barbara Lagoa is available on Wikipedia besides this she is unavailable on her Twitter and Facebook, but her speeches are available on Youtube.
- About her religion, she and her family follow Christianity.
- She has been earing so much but she has not opened up about how much is ner net worth and her salary.
- Barbara Lagoa’s family was from Cuba, he spends all her childhood in Cuba. She was a Juris doctor and she received it from Columbia Law school.