Bart van der Lee is a professional chef who is in the headlines today for being Masterchef The Professionals 2020‘s contestant. He is actually known to be a private chef and owns his own shop and recipe site too. Talking about his chef career, he had professionally worked for the first time at Toine Hermsen when he was just 16 years old.
|Name||Bart van der Lee|
|Profession||Reality Television Star, Chef|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Since then, he has already worked in a huge number of restaurants, and these days, he works in superyachts and big resorts that help him travel to many places. If you wish to watch him live, you can tune into BBC1 or BBC iplayer at exactly 9 P.M. Where is he from? Bart van der Lee is originally from Maastricht, Netherlands but now, he resides in London, UK.
10 Facts on Bart van der Lee:
- Bart van der Lee has not yet spoken about his age as well as his date of birth but the investigation is going on and it will be updated very soon.
- Talking about his social media accounts, he can be found online on Instagram (1.5 thousand followers), Facebook (4.7 thousand followers), and Twitter (29 followers).
- Moreover, he is a married man and the name of his wife is Ana Lee.
- According to Bart van der Lee’s bio on his official website, he had worked as a head chef at Resort El Gouna, Egypt.
- Even though we know that he earns a handsome salary, we do not know his exact numbers of both salary and net worth.
- However, we have still not been able to fetch his parents and siblings.
- Although we are well known about his Dutch nationality, we are still not updated about Bart van der Lee’s ethnicity.
- In addition to that, we do not know anything about his educational qualification too.
- Furthermore, Bart always remains thankful for Hermsen and Savelberg where he gained a lot of knowledge regarding cooking.
- Currently, we do not know if he and his wife share any children.