Bea Santos is a Canadian actress notable for her acting in the TV series, True Detective as Julie Purcell and the movie named Coconut Hero as Miranda. She has been in the scene since 2014 and has made a few acting credits. However, she has already allured the attention of many audiences through her acting skills.
Santos made her debut in the TV series The Hardy Boys portraying the recurring role of Trudy Hardy.
— Filmfest München (@filmfestmunich) June 2, 2015
10 Facts On Bea Santos
- Born and raised in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada, Bea Santos holds Canadian nationality as she has Canadian citizenship. She belongs to white ethnicity.
- Her date of birth is 1990, and her birthday falls on 10 May every year. As of 2020, she is 30 years old.
- Santos stands at a height of about 5 feet and 9 inches. In meters, she is 1.7 meters tall, as confirmed by listal.com.
- Talking about her education, she is a McGill University alum. Before pursuing her career in acting, she completed her education from there.
- Santos inaugurated her acting career in 2014 when she moved to Toronto to pursue her career. She had her breakthrough in Coconut Hero as Miranda.
- Her popular acting credits include True Detective, Coconut Hero, Stockholm, and Murdoch Mysteries. Now, she is making a buzz on the internet for her portrayal in the 2020th TV series The Hardy Boys.
- Bea has already made a spot on the Wikipedia page. Her bio and professional career’s details are available under the name Bea Santos on fr.wikipedia.org.
- With her appearance in a handful of movies and TV shows, Santos has generated a considerable amount of wealth. Yet! we are not sure about her actual net worth.
- Is Bea Santos married? It is still a questionable fact. She hasn’t given any information about her love life. So, it is still a mystery as to if she has a husband or is still single.
- Likewise, Santos is yet to expose the information about her family. She is not available on social media platforms. Therefore, details about her parents and siblings are unexplored.