Becky Hammon is an American Basketball coach and a former player. She is the assistant coach at National Basketball Association (NBA) for the San Antonio Spurs. She represented the Russian National Team in the 2008 and 2012 Olympics and Becky won the Olympic bronze medal in 2008.
Becky Hammon went to Colorado State University where she played in the women’s basketball team. She was considered too small and too slow but she finally proved her skills while playing in college. On May 12, 1999, she was signed to the WNBA and joined the New York Liberty. She played for the team till 2006.
She was hired by the San Antonio Spurs as an assistant coach in 2014. Becky is the first female full-time assistant coach in NBA history.
Quick Facts: Becky Hammon Salary, Wiki and Husband: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||March 11, 1977|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Fun Facts About Becky Hammon
- Becky Hammon or Rebecca Lynn Hammon was born on March 11, 1977. Her present age is 43 years.
- She was born in Rapid City, South Dakota, USA. Hammon is a natural-born citizen of the United States and in 2008, she became a naturalized Russian citizen.
- The former basketball player and present coach’s salary is estimated to be $200k. Becky Hammon’s net worth is around $500k including all her assets.
- Hammon is not married and does not have a husband or partner. Moreover, Becky Hammon has not come out as gay either.
- Becky Hammon has a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. The page includes all her career stats. She has few Wiki-bio pages.
- Becky does not have any children. The insights concerning her family are kept private as well.
- The former basketball player’s height is 5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m. She weighs around 62 kgs or 136 lbs.
- Hammon has a huge number of followers on Instagram. She seems quite active on the platform with over 135k followers.
- Becky joined Twitter in September of 2011. She has 67.9k followers on Twitter.
- She has a personal website, where her biography is present.