Bela Shah is a broadcast journalist and presenter who works at Sky Sports News. She joined the network in December 2018. Bela’s interests lie in food, football, travel, fashion, and fitness.
Shah graduated with an LLB (Hons) Law degree. She worked for the legal department at ITV and Discovery Channel. After deciding she wanted to make a career in media, Bela went to the London College of Communication to study Broadcast Journalism.
Quick Facts: Bela Shah Age And Wikipedia: Meet Her Husband Ravi Sidhu
|Birthday||October 7, 1988|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Bela Shah
- How old is Bela Shah? Bela was born on October 7, 1988, and her present age is 32 years.
- Where is she from? Bela was born and raised in the United Kingdom, and her nationality is British. Shah’s ethnic background seems to be Indian.
- Bela Shah is married to her long time partner, Ravi Sidhu. Her husband, Ravi, is a freelance photographer based in London.
- It is not disclosed how Bela and Ravi met but dated for ten years, and they got married on February 27, 2016.
- One can read Bela Shah’s bio and career details on a couple of Wiki-bio pages, as there is no Wikipedia page dedicated to Shah.
- The net worth details of Bela Shah are under review. Bela prefers not to reveal the details of her earnings and salary to the media.
- Bela is active on Instagram with over 12.6k followers and 552 posts. Her Instagram bio says she is a presenter at Sky Sports News.
- Shah lives a very private life and is yet to disclose the details about her family, parents, siblings, and upbringing.
- She joined Twitter in October 2011 and has 9.4k followers as of February 2021. Bela is very active on the platform, with over 6.3k tweets.
- According to Behind Sports, Bela worked as a lawyer at ITV Sports before journalism. She freelanced as a presenter and reporter on Channel 5, talkSPORT, Premier League Productions, and BBC Radio 1 before joining Sky Sports News.