Ben McAdams is an American politician who is known for working as the US Representative for 4th congressional district for the state of Utah. He defeated Mia Love to win and represent Utah as the US representative. Similarly, McAdams has also served as the mayor of Salt Lake City from 2013 to 2019.
|Birthday||December 5, 1974|
|Education||Utah University; Columbia Law School|
In 2020, McAdams lost to Republican, Burgress Owens in the reelection. Here are some of the 10 facts about famous Utah US representative, Ben McAdams in the following article which talks about his age, salary, net worth, wife, and many more.
10 Facts on Ben McAdams
- Ben McAdams was born 5 1974 in Utah, United States of America. He is currently 45 years of age as of 2020.
- Ben belongs to the seventh generation of Utahan family and one among seven children of his large family.
- He is a highly educated man. Ben obtained his degree in political science from Utah University and obtained JD with honors from the Columbia Law School.
- After finishing his law school McAdams worked as an associate at the law firm, Davis Polk& Wardwell in New York.
- Ben Mc Adams is a democratic party supporter.
- He is also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ for the Latter-day Saints.
- The American politician, Ben McAdams is a happily married man. He tied his wedding knot with his wife, Julie. The couple is also blessed with four lovely kids.
- From his successful career, Ben is able to accumulate a good sum of income from his profession. His exact salary has been officially disclosed. Likewise, his net worth is still under review.
- Over the course of his wonderful political career, Ben remains a man of good character as he has not been found involved in any sort of controversy.
- On the other hand, Ben McAdams has amassed several thousands of followers on his Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.