Ben Sasse, an American politician who is currently working as the junior United States Senator, has come under the media’s radar for his statement regarding the capital’s occupation by Donald Trump supporters. He is from the Republican political party and has played a junior senator for Nebraska since 2015.
His statement regarding the capital storming directly blames Donald Trump, and I quote his statement as “Lies have consequences. This violence was the inevitable and ugly outcome of the President’s addiction to constantly stoking division.”
Quick Facts: Ben Sasse Wife And Family: 10 Facts To Know
|Parents||Gary Lynn Sasse and Linda K Dunklau|
|Net Worth||$281,015 to $5,294,999|
|Senator Ben Sasse|
10 Facts On Ben Sasse
- Ben Sasse’s age as of 2021 is 48 years. He was born on February 22, 1972, in Nebraska, United States. His nationality is American.
- Ben Sasse is an American Politician working as a junior senator for Nebraska, United States, since 2015. He belongs to the Republican party.
- Ben Sasse created his Twitter account, Senator Ben Sasse, in the January of 2015, and the handle has over 172k followers. Like any other politician, he is an active figure on Twitter and continuously uses the medium to express his thoughts and work.
- Ben Sasse’s wife Melissa Sasse is a Biology and Chemistry professor and is currently a volunteer at a community school. The couple has three children, Breck Sasse, Elizabeth Sasse, and Alexandra Sasse, who are homeschooled.
- Although it is not known for a certainty the exact figure for Ben Sasse’s salary, his net worth of 2018 was estimated to be around $281,015 to $5,294,999. Considering his position, the number can be even higher as of 2021.
- He was born to Gary Lynn Sasse, a Fremont High graduate, and Linda K Dunklau. His parents named him Benjamin Eric Sasse, which was later shortened to Ben Sasse.
- He became a college president for Midland University at age 37, making him the youngest college president.
- He is also an author and has written two books, Them: Why We Hate Each Other–and How to Heal (2018) and The Vanishing American Adult (2017).
- He is a savior of the 130-year-old Lutheran college as it nearly crumbled under bankruptcy and instead became the nation’s fastest-growing school under Ben’s leadership.
- He is a member of the intelligence, judiciary, finance, and banking committees. He works to secure a future for the next generation since he doesn’t wish to become a senate forever.