Ben Sosoli is an Australian fighter who has been fighting professionally since 2013, since his debut, he has been active in more than his fair share of battles inside the ring. However, his fighting has spilled outside the ring as he punched a man at a bar and was jailed for it.
The fighter’s UFC contract has been canceled and he must serve at least 11 months in county jail.
|Age||31 years old|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Ben Sosoli
- Ben Sosoli was born on December 10, 1989, and his age is 30 years old as of October 2020 according to this source.
- His Wiki page doesn’t exist but you can brush up on his facts in this article.
- Sosoli has not revealed any information on his girlfriend or relationships in the media, he might have a secret relationship that he has chosen not to share with the media.
- The fighter’s net worth has been estimated to be in the $100,000 to $1 million range. He earns a salary of $12,000 per fight with a $3000 bonus as per Sportekz.
- He has a height of 6 feet (183 cm) and he weighs in at 264 lbs (119.75 Kg).
- He started his career back in 2013 when he fought against Ugur Kocak. He won the bout and then went on to fight against Matthew Wade with a knockout.
- Two of his fights were canceled and then he lost one against Simon Scott. He went on to have the first decision win of his career against Andrew Machin.
- His loss to Kelvin Fitial started a streak of 3 wins which ended with a loss in an exhibition match against Juan Espino.
- Most of his wins have been by KO/TKO and he specialized in knockouts rather than submissions.
- Out of his 7 wins, he has won all but one by knockout.