Clare Ratcliffe is a British woman famous for being the loving wife of England’s top cricket all-rounder, Ben Stokes. Stokes is a popular cricketer from England and has won several crucial matches for the England senior cricket team. His outstanding achievement helped England to win the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup which was held in the United Kingdom.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Housewife; primary school teacher|
|Parents||Jane Ratcliffe (mother)|
Ben Stokes’s wife Clare Ratcliffe is a housewife. She is also working as a primary teacher. Likewise, Clare is a devoted wife and often supports her husband during the matches in which Ben is playing. Here in the following facts, we will be looking at some facts about her.
10 Facts on Clare Ratcliffe
- Clare Ratcliffe was born somewhere in the 1990s in East Brent, Somerset, United Kingdom.
- She was born on 7 October and we assume that Clare’s age could be in her late twenties.
- Clare is the daughter of Jane Ratcliffe (mother). However, she has not revealed her father’s name. Likewise, she has a sibling brother, Chris Ratcliffe in her family.
- As there is no official Wikipedia made for Clare, we do not have her educational details.
- Talking about her married life, Clare Ratcliffe is happily married to Ben Stokes. The duo tied their wedding knot on 14 October 2017 after several years of dating. They got engaged in the year 2013, after the death of Stokes’father.
- Furthermore, the blessed occasion took place at the church of St Mary in East Brent, Somerset, England. Famous English cricketers such as Paul Collingwood, Stuart Board, Eoin Morgan, Jos Butler, and Ian Bell were notable guests.
- Both Clare and Ben are also proud of the parents of two lovely children. Their names are son, Layton Stokes (b 2013), and daughter, Libby Stokes (b 2015).
- Ben Stokes’s wife, Clare stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 60 Kg. Her body measurement reads as 34-28-38 inches.
- Her hobbies include traveling, shopping, and dancing.
- She is not active on the social media platform and does not have official, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.