Benedict Wall is a New Zealand actor and model who is best known for his appearance in long-time running soap opera, Shortland Street. The actor portrays the role of “Owen Sutherland” in the soap opera.
Quick Facts: Benedict Wall Girlfriend And 10 Facts To Know
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Married/Single||In a Realtionship|
Born and raised in Wellington, Benedict Wall made his first appearance in 2007 in an episode of a superhero series, The Amazing Extraordinary Friends. He currently has 27 credits mentioned on IMDB.
Similarly, Benedict Wall is married to his longtime girlfriend, Jessica Grace Smith, who is also a reputed actress and producer. Here are a few facts to know about the wonderfully talented actor.
10 Facts on Benedict Wall
- Benedict Wall is a New Zealand TV and movie actor who is present in a recently released movie, Shadow in the Cloud.
- As for his personal life, Benedict Wall is currently a married guy. He tied the knots with his longtime girlfriend, Jessica Grace Smith in 2010.
- Benedict Wall and his wife has been together for a decade now. They also share a child together.
- Moreover, Benedict Wall’s age is currently 36 years old. He made his acting debut at the age of 21.
- The actor celebrates his birthday on June 14 every year. He was born and raised in Wellington and comes from a New Zealand native ethnicity.
- Moving on, Benedict Wall stands at a great height equivalent to 6 feet and 2 inches.
- However, his financial details are still very vague. So, Benedict Wall’s net worth is under review for now.
- You can easily find him on Instagram. The actor has amassed over 15k followers on his account.
- Also, Benedict has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Benedict has also appeared in a major role in the recent action-horror movie, Shadow in the Cloud as “Tommy Dorn.” The world war II-based movie was released on December 31, 2020.