Benita Ha is a Canadian actress who was born in Hongkong. Benita was born in the hometown of her mother that is Hongkong but later on moved to Canada. Since she was born in Hong Kong and has lived there for a while, she can speak Cantonese (Chinese Language) fluently.
The professional career of Benita started in her teen period by hosting a TV series called Street Cents. After this series, Benita got huge opportunities to play in movies and other TV series as well. She worked really hard to improve her acting skills and today she is known as one of the talented Canadian actresses. To know more about Benita Ha, read the following ten facts about her.
|Birthday||January 19, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
— Benita Ha (@IamBenitaHa) March 14, 2019
10 Facts On Benita Ha
- Benita Ha was born on January 9, 1985, in Hongkong. As of 2020, Benita is 35 years of age.
- Though she was born in Hongkong, she holds the citizenship of Canada.
- Talking about the height of a Canadian actress, she is 5 feet 7 inches tall ( 1.7 m). Benita weighs around 56 kg and her body size is 34 inches.
- Wikipedia biography of Bennita is available where there is detailed information about her professional career.
- Benita started her career as the host of a TV series ” Street Cents” in 1989. This teen series won the CBC award which was a great achievement for Benita.
- Her other TV series includes “Psych”, “Smallville” and played a recurring role in the TV series titled Stargate SG-1.
- Talking about her films, she played as a Worthington technician in a superhit movie ” X-Men: The Last Stand”. She also played in a horror movie “Case 39” as a Therapist.
- There is no information about the family and siblings of Bineta. She also has kept her relationship status private.
- The net worth of a Canadian actress is expected to be around 1.5 million dollars to 5 million dollars.
- The Instagram account of Benita holds 132 followers and her Twitter account has 769 followers. She has not posted anything on her Instagram account.