Benjamin Siemon is an actor who comes from Phoenix. Apart from his acting career, he is a writer and improviser too. And, ever since he began his acting journey, he has been associated with the Upright Citizen’s Brigade based in Los Angeles.
He has also worked in improvisational puppet shows. And, the most notable performance of Benjamin was in “Puppet Up!” which he has gone on to play on almost every part of Los Angeles. If you are interested in finding out more about him, these facts on Benjamin Siemon is exactly what you need.
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand to $1 million|
10 Facts on Benjamin Siemon
- Benjamin Siemon is an American actor, writer as well an improviser. He is largely famous for his performance in Jim Henson’s puppet show “Puppet Up!”.
- His age is 37 years old.
- His bio on Wikipedia has not been written to this date. Nonetheless, this article might let you know some of the basic details about him.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet and 10 inches which might not be wrong to say that he has got a great height. In meters, he is exactly 1.78 meters tall.
- Talking about his wife, he is married. But, since he identifies as gay, he has a husband and not a wife. His husband is Justin Matson. Similarly, they have celebrated two marriage anniversaries so far.
- His account on Instagram can be found. If you want to follow him then, his username is @bjsiemon.
- Born and brought up in Phoenix, he is of American nationality. And, his ethnicity is white.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has been said to be around $100 thousand to $1 million dollars.
- He moved to Los Angeles in the year 2006.
- He got married to Justin Matson back in 2018. His husband is a comedian.