Benjamin Tod is an American country singer and songwriter. He is the lead singer and guitarist of the folk-country band, Lost Dog Street Band. The band was formed by him and his wife in 2010. Benjamin did most of the vocals part and his wife, Ashley Mae played the fiddle. However, she has given vocals in their recent albums.
Born and raised in Tennessee, Benjamin was expelled from the school when he was 14. He has recorded a few solo songs as well. His album, I Will Rise, was released in 2017, and later in 2019, he released another solo album, A Heart of Gold is Hard to Find.” Besides, he has recorded a lot of songs and albums for the band. Benjamin met his wife, Ashley in 2008 and they connected instantly. They were both teenagers then but ended up marrying and started a band together.
10 Facts on Benjamin Tod
- Benjamin Tod is an American singer who is the lead vocalist and guitarist for the country band, Lost Dog Street.
- Unfortunately, the singer has not yet shared details about his age and birthday. He is probably in the late 20s.
- The singer is popular for his eye-catching tattoo on his neck.
- Moreover, Benjamin is a married man. He tied the knots with his longtime girlfriend, Ashley Mae.
- Benjamin and Ashley first met each other when they were teenagers. They married and even started a band together.
- Moving on, the singer is famous on social media as he has over 30k followers on Instagram.
- Also, he has made a lot of fame and money. His net worth, however, is under review.
- He and his wife started the band in 2010. It is still active now.
- Besides, he has also recorded two solo albums which are a great hit.
- For his soulful music, Benjamin Tod has been dedicated to a Wikipedia biography.