Bernadette Sembrano is a Filipina reporter, news presenter, and television host. She is currently associated with the Philippines’s one of the most reputed media channels, ABS-CBN News. She reads the news and also hosts a lot of programs for the channel. The reporter is the most visible face in the channel.
And as a result, she has won several awards and recognitions for her work as well. Bernadette was awarded the Best TV Anchor Award in the 9th Gawad Tanglaw. The reporter started her career working for IBC where she worked as a newscaster. Later, she got associated with GMA Network where she anchored a wishing program which was a great hit. As of now, she leads a reputed life with her husband and family.
|Husband||Emilio Aguinaldo IV|
Here are a few facts to know about Bernadette Sembrano.
10 Facts on Bernadette Sembrano
- Bernadette Sembrano is a Filipina newscaster, reporter, and television host who works for ABS-CBN News.
- Moreover, Bernadette is a married woman. She tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Emilio Aguinaldo IV.
- Emilio Aguinaldo IV is the great grandosn of the first President of the Phillipines, Emilio Aguinaldo.
- She and her husband shared the vows in a beautiful wedding ceremony that took place in Nasugbu, Philippines.
- The couple has been tied in a marital bond since 2008.
- Moving on, Bernadette makes a decent salary as a prestigious journalist. However, the exact figures remain disclosed for now.
- The reporter is quite popular on social media as well. She has acquired more than 220k followers on her Instagram handle.
- Moreover, Bernadette is currently 44 years old. But the woman looks surprisingly young.
- She celebrates her birthday on February 18 every year. She was born in Quezon City.
- You can find surplus information about her on her beautifully written Wikipedia biography.