Levi Sanders, Bernie Sanders Son has a net worth of around $2 Million dollars. Let’s find out how did he acquire a huge worth as of 2020.
Levi Sanders is the son of American politician Bernie Sanders. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Bernie Sanders is the current US Senator from Vermont, officiated in 2007.
If by any chance you have googled the current US Senator from Vermont, likely you have seen his son Levi Sanders. If you look for pictures of Bernie Sanders on Google, you will find his son Levi alongside him in most of the pictures.
|Parents||Bernie Sanders/ Susan Campbell Mott|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||University of Oregon|
Besides his identity as the son of the US Senator Bernie Sanders, Levi has things of his own to make a living and to have some acknowledge him. He works as an insurance analyst for a long time now. As an insurance agent, Levi has earned a great fortune counted in millions. His father Bernie has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million in 2020.
https://t.co/ae6sbOrdu9 Call your member of Congress and demand that this type of insanity stops.
— Levi Sanders for Congress NH-1 (@LeviSanders_nh1) November 21, 2018
10 Facts About Levi Sanders
- Levi Sanders is an American internet personality and a celebrity family member. He is the only child, son born to father Bernie Sanders.
- His father Bernie Sanders is a veteran American politician. His father is the present US Senator from Vermont. He was officiated in 2007.
- Levi works as an insurance agent. As seen on his LinkedIn bio, Levi worked as a general manager for Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf.
- In 2020, Levi also works as a senior policy strategist for his father Bernie Sanders.
- Sanders was born on March 21, 1969. As of 2020, Levi is 51 years old.
- Originally from Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, Levi Sanders is an American national. His ethnicity is white.
- You can find Levi Sanders on Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @LeviSanders_nh1 and has 1.6k followers. Meanwhile, his Instagram page is missing.
- Levi was born to father Bernie Sanders and mother Susan Campbell Mott.
- He has two cousins namely Anna Sanders and Jacob Sanders. Levi is single. He lost his wife Raine Riggs in October 2019, at the age of 46.
- Levi Sanders has three children. In 2020, his net worth is $2 million.