Bertie Carvel is a British actor who rose to a lot of fame when he appeared on the BBC one drama series, Doctor Foster. The guy portrayed the role of “Simon Foster”, a cheating husband in the 2015 show. The series aired for two seasons, the latter one disappointing viewers a bit.
The fans got surprised when they spotted him on the recent ITV series, The Sister. He plays the role of “Bob” in the horror drama mini-series. But the actor was quite hard to be recognized as his looks are completely different from his former portrayal. Bertie Carvel has been a major actor in stage and theatre. He has won several awards on Broadway and he has made a wonderful mark on screen as well.
Here are the 10 facts you need to know about the actor.
The past is a foreign country. https://t.co/yPY3wpzDAz
— 🕷️ Bertie Carvel (@bertiecarvel) July 25, 2020
10 Facts on Bertie Carvel
- Bertie Carvel is a Britsh actor who is appearing as “Bob” in the latest ITV mini-series, The Sister.
- Moreover, Bertie Carvel is a married man with a family. He tied the knots with her girlfriend, Sally Scott.
- The couple has been named man and wife in 2019. They also have welcomed a baby recently.
- Speaking of his family, his father was a journalist and his mother was a psychologist.
- As per Idol Net Worth, the actor has a net worth of around $1.1 Million.
- Bertie Carvel is of British nationality and Caucasian ethnicity. He is 43 years old and was born in London.
- For his excellent works, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Prior to “The Sister”, Bertie Carvel rose to fame when he was cast as a lead role in the BBC One series, Doctor Foster.
- Unfortunately, the actor doesn’t use Instagram often. He does have a Twitter account with over 20k followers.
- His acting credits can be found on his IMDb bio as well as on other websites.