Beth Curry is an American actress and writer. She is popular as Pamela Bailey from “Hart of Dixie”.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.71 m)|
|Education||Southern Methodist University|
Beth is also an Executive Producer at Pleasent Events. Likewise, her noteworthy works include Fresh Off the Boat, Superstore and American Housewives.
What do you do when you have the 1-877 Kars for Kids song stuck in your head.
— Beth Curry (@bethcurrywagner) July 30, 2017
10 Facts on Beth Curry
- Beth Curry is an American Actress and writer. She is known for the TV series Into the Drak (2019). Talking about her age, Beth is 35 years old as of now.
- As the Wikipedia for Beth Curry is currently absent, information about her official birth date is also limited. But, you can read this article to find about the actress.
- Curry’s IMDb profile states that her height is 5 feet 7 inches (1.71 m) tall. Similarly, her body looks curvy and fit. Furthermore, she is a brunette girl with brown eyes.
- The actress seems to be distant from paparazzi and gossips. In fact, we have not heard anything about her husband or love life to date.
- Curry’s Instagram profile is not public right now. However, she is available on Twitter as @bethcurrywagner.
- Beth’s mother introduced her to the theatre from an early age. Likewise, she grew up in San Luis Obispo, California along with her siblings. But, details about her family members are not disclosed.
- Following her passion, Curry attended the Southern Methodist University (1993-1997). Likewise, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts of Theatre.
- In 2000, the actress got her debut role as Joanna in the movie “Sham”. Moreover, she has performed in more than 20 credited movies and TV series to date.
- Apart from acting, Beth is also a talented writer. As a matter of fact, she wrote masterpieces like “Pleasent Events” (2016) and “The Last Man” (2012).
- From 2006 to 2008, Beth was part of Legally Blonde Musical in broadway. Similarly, she is a performer at Universal Studio and Lead Singer of TOTSY.