Beth Lacke is a flawless actress who is known for her amazing roles in the movie Mr 3000 and in the TV series Frequency and Happy Hour. She is a very confident and bold actress who is particularly known for her amazing skills and effort that she puts into her character.
Beth however belonged to a very supportive family that always had her back. She was never treated with less importance but was asked to give her opinions on everything that mattered. Aspiring to become an actress, she did really work hard in order to achieve her dreams and goals.
|Birthday||December 10, 1974|
View this post on Instagram
65 years ago today Emmitt Till was dragged from his bed on the word of a white woman and horrifically murdered. These past few months (since we can no longer look away) we have seen that the same ugliness and hatred that beat an innocent 14 year old child to death that day in Money, MS still beats in the hearts of so many throughout our beloved country. And this week the RNC tried to court white suburban women by hoping those who “don’t really like Trump, but…” would believe their revisionist history of his divisive words, his unconstitutional actions, his depraved indifference to the suffering of millions and just hold their nose to vote for him. White women, we must not revise our own history. We have been active participants in the brutalization of Black, Brown and Indigenous women, men and children. We must now be active participants in the healing of this fractured country and not let him preside over us for another 4 years. If you look past Ollie’s intense gaze (we mean business) you’ll see a statue of St Francis. If you are unfamiliar with his prayer let me go ahead and share a translation with you now: “Lord, make me an instrument of your peace Where there is hatred let me sow love Where there is injury, pardon Where there is discord, unity Where there is doubt, faith Where there is despair, hope Where there is darkness, light And where there is sadness, joy O Divine Master, grant that I may not seek to be consoled as to console To be understood as to understand To be loved, as to love For it is in giving that we receive, It is in pardoning that we are pardoned, It is in dying that we are born to eternal life.” With this prayer in mind there is a clear choice this November. We will only be as strong as the women who vote Biden/Harris. Stand with me. #vote Tshirt by the amazing powerhouse designer/entrepreneur Kalilah Wright of @messinabottle
10 Facts on Beth Lacke
- Beth Lacke is a fabulous actress who has been able to make a permanent place in the hearts of the public through her extraordinary acting skills. She is 45 years old born on December 10, 1974, in the United States.
- She holds an American nationality while her ethnic and religious backgrounds are not collected yet.
- The actress stands perfectly tall with a beautiful body physique though the exact height and weight measurements are not discovered at the moment.
- Lacke hasn’t shared anything particularly about her schooling and educational background however she is expected to have been a smart and disciplined student.
- There is also not much information about her family and siblings that she has shared but from what she has given it is evident that she belongs to a very progressively inclusive family.
- Beth has always been a confident and fierce person who was never scared of taking risks and chances for something that would give a positive outcome.
- She is available on Instagram where she has shared posts regarding personal and professional life and interests. There are almost 1,077 followers respectively.
- Beth hasn’t shared anything regarding her boyfriend or girlfriend yet. But, guessing from her social profile, she is expected to be single as of now.
- There is no detailed information regarding her current net worth and salary but she is expected to make quite a good amount.
- Lacke doesn’t own a Wiki page but has an IMDB.