Beth Stelling is a stand-up comedian and writer who has performed on many occasions and events. Beth was born in the year 1986 and her birthday falls on the 9th of April. The birthplace of Stelling in unknown but she was raised in Oakland, Montgomery County, Ohio which is a suburb of Dayton.
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Education||BA in Theatre from Miami University|
Beth has attended Miami University and graduated with a BA degree in theatre in 2007 while her high school information is still unknown. The comedian lived in Chicago for five years working to gain chances for her entry into the entertainment world.
10 Facts on Beth Stelling
- Beth has worked as an intern at the School of Steppenwolf after her graduation from Miami University. After five years in Chicago in 2012, she released her first comedy album, Sweet beth.
- In 2014, Stelling made her first tv debut in Conan which helped boost her career and she performed again in 2016. The LA magazines wrote articles about her talent.
- The stand-up comedian has also featured in an episode of Outside Comedy, which was premiered at the LA Film Festival.
- The Comedy Central series The Half Hour had Beth Stelling’s comedy album Simply the Beth released as part of their series.
- From the wiki of Beth, her former boyfriend had sexually and physically abused her in 2015 who is also a fellow comedian.
- There is information about Stelling’s current boyfriend or if she is married at this moment.
- The height of Beth is 5 ft 9 inches and other body measurements of her are available on the internet.
- The nationality of Beth Stelling is American. She has performed on late night tv shows like Jimmy Kimmel Live!,The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail and The UCB show.
- At the age of 34 years, Beth has 74k followers on Instagram and 53.7k followers on Twitter account.
- The salary and net worth of Stelling are unknown at the moment.