Betsy Dirksen Londrigan got herself one step closer to the election of the U.S. House this year. Her primary win on March 17 was a testament to her capability to represent Illinois’ 13th Congressional District. Likewise, she has claimed to work on problems racism, gun violence, and more.
Her successful political campaigns have further boosted her confidence. But, the end result is yet to know as the general election is due on the third of November this year. If you want to know more about the politician and her personal info, you better not miss the following 10 facts.
|Name||Betsy Dirksen Londrigan|
|Age||42 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Children||Jack, William, and Kathryn|
|Education||Springfield High School and University of Illinois|
|Betsy Dirksen Londrigan|
10 Facts on Betsy Dirksen Londrigan
- Betsy Dirksen Londrigan is an American politician. She is known for running for the election to the U.S House as the representative of Illinois’ 13th Congressional District.
- Her age is 42 years old. However, she has not let the precise details of her birth year be known to the public.
- She is yet to have a bio on Wiki. But, despite that, you can find almost all the info about her in this article.
- Moving on to her background, she has been working for the welfare of people as a non-profit leader. Similarly, she is also a Corps Member of Teach for America, a non-profit organization.
- She and her husband, Tom have been married for a long period now.
- Her political party is the Democratic Party.
- The amount of net worth Betsy has accumulated by now remains unreviewed so far.
- Speaking of her education, she had attended Springfield High School. And, she later got admitted to the University of Illinois for her bachelor’s degree.
- She has shared that she is close to her family members. Likewise, she has three children from her marriage. They are Jack, William, and Kathryn.
- Her nationality is American and is of white ethnicity.