Betty Banks rose to fame after making an appearance in the Australian cooking show, My Kitchen Rules. This MKR star has since then amassed a huge number of fans from across the world. And, it is obvious they want to know more about her.
Although she has been living her life like an open book, there might be a few things people are yet to know. So, keeping that in mind, we have brought to you some facts about her such as her age, husband, net worth, and more.
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Profession||Model, Reality TV Star, Life Coach|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts on Betty Banks
- Betty Banks (born on 15 August 1989) is an Australian reality TV star, model, and now a life coach and shadow healer. Her age is 31 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She married her fiance, Billy Anthony in Bali, Indonesia. And, the MKS star wedding was a sight to see with the lavish decor and everything.
- Her husband serves as a policeman. Likewise, they had been engaged for a while before they decided to tie the knot for good.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to around $1 million to $5 million dollars, as per Trendcelebsnow.
- She can be found pretty active on Instagram. And, she has the follower’s count of over 56 thousand on her account which goes to show how popular she is.
- Her ethnicity is mixed. And, she is of Australian nationality.
- Talking about her parents, her mother, Mainsone was a model as well. However, she started losing her eyesight when Betty was a kid.
- Her educational background has not been covered so far.
- She is yet to have children of her own. So far, no news of her pregnancy has got out.
- Unlike other celebrities, she has been rather open about the surgeries that she has gone under.