How well do you know Beverly Callard’s husband Jon McEwan? Jon McEwan is the fourth husband of English actress Beverley Callard. The couple is married for the last 10 years. The couple does not have any children together.
Beverley Callard is a famed TV and movie actress and is best known for her appearance on Coronation Street and The Peter Principle. While Callard is a celebrated public figure all thanks to her career as an actress, Jon has a rather low-key life. Still, he has got things of her own.
Here’s what we know of Coronation Street famed actress Beverley Callard’s fourth husband Jon McEwan.
Black Russians making friends pic.twitter.com/BOg0p0vGML
— jon mcewan (@jonmmac) September 18, 2020
10 Facts on Jon McEwan
- Jon McEwan is a drummer, biker, recording studio owner, photographic studio owner. He is best known as the husband of English TV and movie actress Rebecca Callard.
- Jon is the fourth husband of Rebecca Callard. The couple got married on 30 October 2010. On October 30, 2020, the couple celebrated their tenth anniversary.
- Beverley Callard was first married to Paul Atkinson from 1974 to 1977. She married David Sowden from 1980 to 1988. Her third husband is Steve Callard.
- Steve Callard and Beverley Callard were married from 1989 to 2001.
- Beverley Callard welcomed her eldest child, daughter Rebecca Callard with her husband her first husband Paul Atkinson.
- Jon McEwan and Beverley Callard do not have any children together. Jon has a child, a son named Ben from his previous marriage.
- Beverley Callard’s husband Jon is an ex-army. He has described himself as a biker, recording studio owner, photographic studio owner, drummer, and ex-army.
- You can find Jon on Twitter as @jonmmac. His Twitter account has 1.2k followers.
- The detail on how old and tall is Jon McEwan is missing. His wife Rebecca is 63 years old. Jon could also be in his 60s.
- Jon McEwan’s net worth and annual salary are still under review.