Beverly Chester-Burton is the Shively, Kentucky’s first African-American Mayor. She is serving as the Director of the Jefferson County Teachers Association. In addition to that, She is a teacher and teaches at Stuart Elementary School.
In December, Beverly made a buzz on the internet when the news of her arrest whirled all around the media. She was arrested in December 2020, in charge of DUI. Know the actual reason behind her arrest and her other facts in the below facts!
— Emerge Kentucky (@EmergeKentucky) May 23, 2018
10 Facts On Beverly Chester-Burton
- The native of Shively, Kentucky, Beverly Chester-Burton is American by nationality and her ethnicity is African American.
- Her date of birth and birthday is still not disclosed. However, as per the report of thetelegraph.com, she is 59 years old.
- She is the current mayor of Shively, Kentucky. Representing the Democrat party, she was elected as the mayor in 2018.
- Beverly is the first-ever black mayor of a city to be elected as mayor in the history of the last 80 years.
- She was arrested in December 2020, with a doubt of DUI. Confirmed by police, she was discovered to be asleep in her car at a White Castle while driving and crashed into a light pole.
- As per the report, She was drunk and police officers could smell alcohol. She even confirmed that she had two apple martinis. Later, on Wednesday on 2 December 2020, she was released on bail.
- Besides being a reputed Mayor, Beverly is also involved in teaching. Moreover, she is the Stuart Elementary School’s teacher.
- Moreover, Beverly is also the Director of the Jefferson County Teachers Association.
- She is very secretive about her family and love life, so information about her parents as well as her husband is yet to get revealed.
- Beverly Chester seems to be not much active on her social media accounts. She does have a Twitter account under the username @bchesterburton1.