Bhaskar Menon is no doubt enjoying a blissful married life but who is his wife?
Bhaskar Menon was the founding chairman and CEO at EMI music. He is widely known for his association with famous rock bands like Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, The Beatles, etc.
Furthermore, he was the first Asian man to run a major Western record label. He died on March 4, 2021, at his residence in Beverly Hills, California.
|Birthday||May 29, 1934|
|Parents||K.R.K. Menon and Saraswathi Menon|
|Education||MA from Oxford University|
Bhaskar Menon Wife and Family
Bhaskar Menon is married to his wife Sumitra Menon. The couple married in the year 1962.
Furthermore, the top music executive has two sons. Their names are Siddhartha and Vishnu Menon. He also has a sister named Vasantha Menon.
“Determined to achieve excellence, Bhaskar Menon built EMI into a music powerhouse and one of our most iconic, global institutions. Music and the world have lost a special one. Our hearts go out to his loved ones.” – Sir Lucian Grainge, Chairman and CEO, Universal Music Group pic.twitter.com/22GLOqPF4M
— Universal Music Group (@UMG) March 5, 2021
Age and Net Worth Information
Bhaskar Menon died at age 86 years. He stepped foot in this world on May 29, 1934.
Bhaskar Menon is one of the richest music executives ever lived. His net worth is estimated to be in millions.
Some Facts on Bhaskar Menon
- Bhaskar Menon has Indian nationality. He was born in a prominent family in Trivandrum, in south India.
- Talking about his family, his father is K.R.K. Menon served as the finance secretary under Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- His mother is Saraswathi, who is one of India’s leading classical musicians personality.
- Moving to his education, studied at the Doon School and St. Stephen’s College in India. Later, earned his master degree from Oxford University.
- Determined to achieve excellence he built EMI into a music powerhouse and one of our most iconic musical institution. He was named president and CEO of Capitol group in 1971.
- It was Bhaskar Menon who helped Pink Floyd achieve recognition with their album “Dark Side of the Moon” in the year 1973. Furthermore, he has helped musical artists like Bob Seger, Helen Reddy, Steve Miller, Linda Ronstadt, Grand Funk Railroad and others to achieve success.