Bill Kelsey is a famous American politician. He is currently running for the representatives of Texas’s 25th congressional district. He is a member of the libertarian party which was founded in 1971 with more than 6 million active members as of 2020. He made his way to the general election after winning the libertarian primary election on March 21, 2020. He is currently facing off against Roger Williams and Julie Oliver of the Republic and Democratic party respectively.
Bill Kelsey is a pilot by profession and had completed his pilot training in 1975 and had been serving war relief and combat medical evacuation and now is focused on serving the nation with his political reign. He is fighting against issues such as foreign wars, income tax, and immigration.
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
|Net Worth||Approx $2million|
10 Facts on Bill Kelsey:
- Bill Kelsey was born in the mid-1950s in the United States of America.
- Bill’s age as of 2020 is probably in his 70’s but he hasn’t opened up about his exact date of birth yet.
- Despite being a famous American politician and a pilot he hasn’t featured in Wikipedia yet.
- Bill Kelsey is a politician of the Libertarian Political Party and is facing off for the general election on November 3, 2020.
- Talking about his education he did his high school in Jordan and returned to America while he has 2 years left of his high school and soon then joined US Naval Academy.
- Bill is married to Peggy Kelsey who is also involved in various non-profit organizations and is a middle school teacher.
- Bill and his wife have been married for more than 3 decades but he hasn’t quite opened about his children and their name as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than 2 million dollars.
- Bill has received a number of awards and badges while serving as a pilot during combat and relief situations.
- Bill has his own Facebook account @electbillkelsey where he has more than 500 followers and is regularly posting about his political campaign.