Trisha Goddard’s daughters Billie Greive and Madison Greive are not new names for the internet. Well, being a celebrity kid has its fair share of media attention and limelight. And Trisha Goddard’s daughters would best know of this.
Trisha Goddard is now a single mother and she was married twice. She is now 62 years of age. She was first married to Mark Greive. Her second husband was Peter Gianfrancesco. Trisha welcomed both of her daughters with her first husband.
|Birthday||December 23, 1957|
|Age||62 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch|
|Parents||Mary Agnes Fortune|
|Children||2(Billie and Madison Greive)|
Find out in detail about Trisha Goddard and her daughters Billie and Madison Greive here.
10 Facts on Trisha Goddard
- Trisha Goddard is a famous British actress and TV show presenter. She is best known for her stint as the host of the Trisha, ITV’s morning TV show.
- Trisha Goddard is a single mother now. She has two daughters, Billie and Madison Greive.
- Trisha welcomed both of her daughters with her first husband, Mark Greive.
- Billie is her eldest daughter. She was born in November 1989 and is now 30 years old.
- Billie Greive’s eldest daughter was born in England, the United Kingdom. Her nationality is British.
- Trisha Goddard’s youngest daughter, Madison Greive was born in the year 1993. She is now 27 years old.
- Trisha Goddard is famous on social media as well. She has thousands of followers on her Instagram and Twitter page. You can find her on Instagram as @therealtrishagoddard.
- After Billie and Madison’s father and mother separated in 1999 after six years of marriage, Trisha married her second husband.
- Trisha and her then second-husband Peter Gianfrancesco got married in 1998. They finalized their divorce in 2018.
- The detail about Trisha Goddard’s net worth is not public yet.