Tara Beane is the wife of baseball icon Billy Beane. Tara has been with him for a long time. Other than this, Tara is one of the people who has stood by the baseballer through the ups and downs of his career.
Tara and Billy have known each other from their childhood but had to part ways while they were pursuing their academics and career but have since met again and married.
|Net Worth||$14 million (combined with her husband)|
10 Facts About Tara Beane
- Tara Beane’s age and birthday have not been revealed but she is in her late 50s per many online sources. Her husband is also in his late 50s in 2020.
- She is Billy Beane’s second wife, before this, he was married to Cathy Sturdivant. He and his first wife gave birth to Casey Beane.
- Similarly, Billy has twins Brayden Beane and Tinsley Beane with his second and current wife Tara Beane. Their children have stayed away from the spotlight.
- According to various sources, the pair tied the knot in 1999 and have been together ever since.
- There is no information about her net worth but the combined net worth of Tara and her husband is more than $14 million. He also earned $1 million per year when he played baseball for the New York Mets.
- As for her family, they are from the United States. Other than this, she has not revealed any information about her parents.
- Her husband is an iconic former baseball player and he also became the general manager of Oakland Athletics.
- As a general manager, he has won the Sporting News Executive of the Year award 3 times.
- Tara has not revealed the details of her job, she might be a stay at home wife.
- She has, however, helped her husband manage his teams.