Wanda Lynn Canady is the ex-wife of Billy Joe Shaver, the country legend who died on October 28, 2020, she had been with him for a lot of years.
Shaver died of a massive stroke in Waco, Texas, USA, and was one of the biggest musicians in the country music genre. Shaver was notorious for his multiple marriages to the same women and he married Wanda Lynn Canady 2 times.
|Name||Wanda Lynn Canady|
|Husband||Billy Joe Shaver (died 2020)|
10 Facts About Wanda Lynn Canady
- Wanda Lynn Canady’s age and birthday have not been revealed but some sources claim that she is in her late 70s to 80s as of October 2020.
- Canady’s Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about her in this article.
- Her late husband Billy Joe Shaver was one of the biggest country stars in the world. As a matter of fact, Wanda was best-recognized as one of the wives of Shaver. She had married Billy 2 times.
- The couple had not revealed the date of their marriage in the media. Before getting hitched with Wanda, Billy was married to Brenda Tindell. As a matter of fact, he married Brenda 3 times.
- Tindell and Shaver’s first two marriages with each other ended in divorce. Later, Brenda died in 1999 and he married Wanda.
- Shaver’s wife before remarrying Brenda for the third time was Jean Shaver. They got married in 1990 and ended in 1991.
- It is unclear if Lynn and Billy ever had children together but Shaver had a son named Eddy Shaver who died in 2000.
- In 2020, Wanda is preparing for the late country star’s funeral.
- The cause of Billy Shaver’s death was revealed to be a stroke. He was 81 years old at the time of death.
- He was called ‘the greatest songwriter of all time’ by fellow country legend Willie Nelson.