Bingham Hawn Bellamy is recognized all over the world as the son of celebrity parents Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy. His mother, Kate is one of the biggest actresses in the world and her father is a popular British musician known as the frontman of Muse.
Bellamy is Kate’s second child, the celebrity couple had him when they were engaged, They never got married and are co-parents to Bingham.
|Name||Bingham Hawn Bellamy|
|Birthday||9 July 2011|
|Parents||Matt Bellamy, Kate Hudson|
|Siblings||2 half sisters; 1 half brother|
10 Facts About Bingham Hawn Bellamy
- Bingham Hawn Bellamy does not have a Wikipedia page but you can read all about the celebrity id in this article with the facts below.
- Bellamy was born on July 9, 2011, in Los Angeles, California, USA, and his age as of November 2020 is 9 years old according to this source.
- Hawn’s height and weight have not been revealed to the public, however, sources claim he is 4 feet 11 inches tall.
- While Bing does not have his own official Instagram account, he is regularly featured on his parents’ accounts.
- Her mother, Kate Hudson shared his picture to her more than 12.4 million followers on his birthday. His father also shares his pictures with more than 600,000 followers.
- Bingham’s Net-Worth is under review, he is yet to work and amass a net worth for himself. His mother on the other hand is worth more than $80 million as of November 2020.
- Kate Hudson’s son regularly makes media appearances with his mother, as a matter of fact, he has been to many red carpet events with his mother.
- Bing is also a celebrity because of his parents, his father, Matthew Bellamy, is the frontman of the iconic neo-rock band Muse.
- Kate and Matthew dated from 2010 to 2014, in that time they got engaged and had Bing.
- Hudson and Matthew ended their relationship on December 9, 2014.