Mary Fanning is an author and CEO of the United Way Blackhawk Region. Fanning is an accomplished leader who has served many task forces, boards, coalitions, and committees. Fanning is in the news ever since the video that claimed that the 2020 presidential election was stolen was released.
Fanning worked as a YWCA Rock County’s Legal Advocate. In a time of crisis, she assisted women in navigating the legal system, which seemed overwhelming. Mary also worked at Alliant Energy and Rotary Botanical Gardens.
Quick Facts: Who Is Mary Fanning From Mike Lindell Video? Election Fraud And Everything Explained
|Education||Winona State University|
— TheAmericanReport.Org (@realMaryFanning) February 7, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Mary Fanning
- How old is Mary Fanning? Mary is yet to disclose her age and exact date of birth. Fanning might be in her late 50s.
- Mary Fanning does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet. One can read Fanning’s bio and career details on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Mary joined Twitter in March 2012, and she has over 21.3k tweets as of February 2021. Fanning has 5.5k followers on his Twitter account.
- Fanning has kept the details of her salary and earnings private. Mary Fanning’s net worth is still under review.
- Mary Fanning lives a pretty private life and is yet to disclose any details about her marital life. The name of Fanning’s husband is kept confidential too.
- Talking about her job, Mary is the president and CEO of the United Way Blackhawk Region. It is a non-profit organization in Janesville, Wisconsin, USA.
- According to FactCheck.org, Fanning was a part of the two-hour video that defended former President Donald Trump and claimed that the 2020 presidential election was stolen.
- Thousands of people have watched the video and called it a baseless conspiracy theory, and people debunked all the claims.
- Mary Fanning went to Winona State University, Minnesota, where she earned her degree in Psychology. She graduated with a minor in Women’s Studies and Political science in 2004.
- Mary Fanning is also an author who wrote THE HAMMER is the Key to the Coup “The Political Crime of the Century”: How Obama, Brennan, Clapper, and the CIA spied on President Trump, General Flynn…and everyone else.