Kelsey Nicole is a rapper who recently responded with a ‘Bussin Back’ Diss Track to Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘Shots Fired’. Kelsey Nicole and Megan Thee Stallion were best friends since college but Megan Thee Stallion recently released ‘Shots Fired’ from ‘Good News’ debut album where she addressed the shooting incident in July where she was shot on feet involving Tory Lanez.
After Megan Thee Stallion’s released album, Kelsey Nicole felt personal about the song and responded with ‘Bussin Back’. Kelsey Nicole allegedly said Megan Thee Stallion for messing with her man. Here are 10 facts about Kelsey Nicole that you should know.
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
10 Facts About Kelsey Nicole
- Kelsey Nicole recently responded with ‘Bussin Back’ Dis Track to Megan Thee Stallion’s ‘Shots Fired’.
- Megan Thee Stallion on ‘Shots Fired’ mentioned the shooting incident in July where she was shot on her feet which involved Tory Lanez too.
- Furthermore, Kelsey Nicole allegedly told Megan Thee Stallion for messing with her boyfriend behind her back.
- Megan Thee Stallion posted a smiley emoji with pictures in response to Kelsey Nicole Bussin Back. Kelsey Nicole used to congratulate her for her success back in the days.
- Both Kelsey Nicole and Megan Thee Stallion were best friends since college but their friendship has come to an end.
- Moreover, Kelsey Nicole’s birthday and age have not been disclosed yet. She has mentioned her nationality as Philippians on her Instagram profile.
- Rapper and Megan Thee Stallion ex BFF Kelsey Nicole is in a relationship with ‘Tory Lanez‘ who is a Canadian rapper.
- On Instagram, Kelsey Nicole is followed by 184 k followers where she posts her beautiful photos and videos.
- Furthermore, Tory Lanez has also been accused of emotional, verbal, and physical abuse by his ex-girlfriend.
- The rapper, Kelsey Nicole has not revealed her parents and family members including her siblings’ details yet.