A local Bishop, Iona Locke has passed away on December 18, 2020, as confirmed by her family. The news of her death has wet the eyes of many people, mostly the African American devotees.
She was an exemplary figure in that regard. Even though her death has been confirmed, the cause of her death is still not known. Her family members are yet to make any comments on that.
Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Iona Locke was a true devotee and believer ever since her childhood. She dedicated her whole life to her church. The bishop relocated to Detriot, Michigan, and turned into a prominent figure for the local people. Hence, her death has brought tragedies to many people’s lives. They are sending their heartiest condolences all over social media. Here are a few things to know about her.
10 Facts on Iona Locke
- Iona Locke was an American personality who was the bishop of a church in Detriot, Michigan.
- Unfortunately, Iona Locke has met her demise on December 18, 2020.
- But her age is still to be known. We will update it as soon as the information is available to us.
- Moreover, Iona Locke was married to her husband. Both of them were great believers.
- Iona’s death has left her family in ruins. They are too devasted to make any comments on her death.
- Hence, the cause of her death is still to be known. Many suppose that her demise was from natural causes.
- However, her net worth is also under review for now. Her family is financially sound though.
- Iona Locke was famous among local people. She was originally from Pittsburgh.
- But you can’t find her on Wikipedia or any web portal sites.
- However, several obituary sites have reported her demise. It is really a great loss for the world to lose such a figure.