BLAck pARty is an American rapper who has accumulated an impressive net worth throughout his musical career. Born in Arkansas and made in Los Angeles, the rapper’s stage name holds a great meaning towards these places. The capital letters LA and AR in his name signify Los Angeles and Arkansas. However, his real name is Malik Flint.
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Moreover, the rapper was passionate about music ever since his childhood, He used to play the trumpet during his time in middle school. Turned professional in 2012, Malik formed a rock band as a lead vocalist and rapper. The band was called Flint. After releasing a few albums, they got separated and Maliks started his solo venture as BLAck pARty. He has already released two albums, Mango and Endless summer in 2016 and 2019 respectively.
Here is everything to know about him.
10 Facts on BLAck pARty
- BLAck pARty is an American rapper and musical artist who is known for his album, Mango.
- The singer has been active since 2012. BLAck pARty has accumulated a net worth of around $100k as of now.
- Moreover, BLAck pARty’s current age is 28 years old. He was born in Arkansas, United States.
- However, he is currently based in Los Angeles, California.
- Moving on, BLAck pARty is not much active on social media. However, he has over 45k followers on Instagram.
- Also, his Twitter account has amassed around 13k followers.
- Furthermore, his real name is Malik Flint. The capital letters LA and AR in his name, BLAck pARty, represent Arkansas and Los Angeles.
- The rapper comes from a family of military background. He is of Black ethnicity.
- Talking about family, he is dating his girlfriend for a long time. But the rapper has not disclosed much info about her.
- BLAck pARty is best recognized for his albums, Mango and Endless Summer. The musical artist has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.