Yvonne Ball has been in the limelight for being Bobby Ball‘s wife. However, the sad news is that her husband is no more with us as he was declared dead on October 28, 2020. How did Bobby Ball die? This famous comedian was taken to the hospital after having breathing difficulties and later, it was found out that he had died after testing positive for COVID-19.
|Husband||Bobby Ball (died on October 28, 2020)|
Although we know so much about her late husband, we are totally unknown about her. However, we do know that the couple had first met in a club when he was performing with his partner, Cannon. According to Bobby, she wore a short mini-skirt and when she looked at him and nodded, he immediately wanted to spend his entire life with her, love at first sight as they say.
10 Facts on Yvonne Ball:
- Yvonne Ball’s exact age is considered to be just 46 years according to The Guardian.
- Along with that, we are currently completely unknown about her physical body measurements including both her height as well as weight.
- Similarly, we have no idea about Yvonne Ball’s maternal family members including both her parents as well as siblings.
- When asked about how the hospital treated her husband, she was very thankful to them who were giving everything they could to save Bobby’s life.
- Also, we do not have any information regarding her professional life which is the main reason why we do not know about Yvonne Ball’s net worth in 2020.
- Currently, she has asked for privacy as it is one of the most difficult times in her life.
- Talking more about Yvonne Ball’s married life with Bobby Ball, the couple had been married in the year 1971 and spent a total of 49 years together.
- Before their marriage, Bobby was married to another woman named Joan Lynn who got divorced in the year 1970.
- Moving on with their children, Yvonne Ball shared just one daughter together whose name is Joanne Ball.
- Before Bobby‘s death, the couple used to live in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire.