Kim Ward is the mother of a famous and young celebrity Bobby Brown Jr. Bobby Brown Jr is the son of renowned American singer, songwriter, and artist Bobby Brown. Kim and Bobby dated for almost 11 years and finally moved on their own way. Kim and her former husband Bobby got separated back in 1991 when Kim was still 2 months pregnant.
Recently on November 18, 2020, Kim Ward’s youngest son Bobby Brown Jr was found dead in his home. His death news had shocked several people in the industry especially his mother Kim Ward. However, Kim has been very secretive about her personal life.
BREAKING: Bobby Brown’s son Bobby Jr. found dead aged 28. https://t.co/VJEQ9glHyz
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 19, 2020
10 Facts on Kim Ward
- Kim Ward was born in the United States of America probably in the 1970s.
- Her age as of 2020 is around mid 40’s however she hasn’t unfolded her exact date of birth in public.
- Kim Ward is Bobby Brown Jr Mother and Bobby Jr is the youngest member of their family and is very close to his mother.
- Despite being a mother of a celebrity she isn’t available in wike however the facts mentioned below might help you to know more about him.
- Kim hasn’t unfolded much about her family members and her personal life but Kim and Bobby Brown had been dating for more than 11 years.
- Bobby Brown Jr has a sibling and her name is LaPrincia Brown and she is just 30 years old.
- Kim Ward and Bobby Brown were dating before Bobby got engaged to Whitney Houston.
- Kim hasn’t revealed her exact net worth as of 2020 however her ex-husband’s net worth is a whopping 2 million dollars.
- Recently on November 18, 2020, Kim lost her younger son Bobby however the exact reason behind his death isn’t confirmed yet but they are suspecting it is because of the usage of drugs.
- Kim isn’t available on any kind of social media handle as she has stayed away from all kinds of paparazzi.
Also Read: LaPrincia Brown Age: How Old Is Bobby Brown’s Daughter?