Bobby Green has chosen to be called The King professionally. He is an MMA artist and MMA fighters also have a nickname of their own. His track record of winning 25 matches out of 36 total games also backs up his nickname. Green plays in the lightweight and welterweight category. Bobby Green is proficient in Boxing, Wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and fights out of Fontana, California.
Bobby hasn’t had a very easy life because he had to find a foster home when he was just 5 years old and he began playing wrestling when he was in high school. He worked at a warehouse while still sharpening his skills in martial arts. Eventually, he made it big as an MMA fighter. One always has a lot more to achieve and that rings true in Bobby’s case as well.
|Birthday||September 9, 1986|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million -$5 million (approx.)|
10 Interesting Facts About Bobby Green
- Bobby Green is currently 33 years old according to his Wikipedia page.
- He was born on September 9, 1986, in San Bernardino, California.
- He stands at 5 feet 10 inches.
- Bobby Green weighs 156 lbs (71 kilograms) and has a reach of 180 centimeters.
- Green has won a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu which is what most martial artists in MMA seem to lear initially.
- Bobby Green has been active in the MMA fighting business from 2008 to 2019 and has no signs of stopping just yet.
- Bobby Green is estimated to have a net worth of approximately $1 to $ 5 million dollars.
- We don’t know if Bobby is in a relationship and his Instagram doesn’t have pictures of his significant other.
- Bobby Green makes a decent salary but we don’t have the actual figure to provide you.
- Green is on Instagram as “@bobbykinggreen” and is followed by 22.7 thousand followers.