Bobby Mair is a 34 years old Stand-up comedian born in 1986 in Toronto, Canada. The standup comedian is currently living in London doing his shows and also guest-starring in many late-night shows. Bobby Mair is married to another standup comedian Harriet Kemsley in 2017.
Bobby Mair studied in Central Huron Secondary School located in Clinton, Ontario. In fact, Bobby Mair was adopted in the early days and he is also the third cousin to the singer Justin Bieber and no other family information is available.
10 Facts on Bobby Mair
- Bobby Mair was born in Toronto Canada in 1986 and now he currently lives in London with his wife.
- The 34 years old is a standup comedian who has appeared in many late-night shows such as The Hour, Sweat the Small Stuff, Virtually Famous, and much more.
- Bobby Mair has been in a tv show called killer Camp which was released in 2019 which helped him get more fame.
- The comedian has naturally blonde hair and a beard with grey eyes and a funny accent.
- Bobby Mair took part in Bite Tv’s Stand Up and Bite Me Comedy Competition and won $10,000 as winning prize before moving to England.
- The standup comedian also won the Laughing Horse Act Of The year competition in 2012 which gave him a name as a comedian in public.
- Bobby Mair married Harriet Kemsley in 2017 and she has dyspraxia and is a vegan.
- The comedian has 8.6k followers on twitter and 2.9k followers on Instagram and his net worth and salary informations are not available on the internet.
- The Canadian also has a youtube channel with 1.57k subscribers and he posts videos from his comedy shows for his audience.
- Bobby Mair is an average rated comedian as he does not have a very big audience but he is good which can be seen in his videos from youtube.