Bode Wilde is a Canadian athlete and sportsman known for being a very talented Ice Hockey player who is currently signed with the National Hockey League(NHL) team New York Islanders.
He made a name for himself while he was a player of the team Saginaw Spirits for whom he played a total of 73 games and scored 24 goals while also providing 58 assists.
To help you know more about the Hockey prospect, here are 10 facts about Bode Wilde:
Quick Facts: Bode Wilde
|Birthday||January 24, 2000|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
10 Facts about Bode Wilde
- Bode Wilde was born on January 24, 2000, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and as of February 2021his age is exactly 21 years old. He celebrated his 21st birthday recently.
- A fascinating Ice Hockey prospect, Bode Wilde is a man of tall stature. He has a height of 6 feet 3 inches, and he weighs 90kg.
- Bode Wilde hasn’t mentioned him having a girlfriend in any interviews or on any of his social media platforms.
- According to CapFriendly, Bode Wilde is signed to New York Islanders and is set to earn a salary of a total of $700,000 for the 2020-21 season.
- There is currently no accurate estimation of his net worth, but he is set to earn over $2.2 Million from his contract with New York Islanders, for whom he is signed till 2023.
- Bode began playing Ice Hockey in 2012 and has been a part of the sport for almost a decade.
- He has a verified account on Instagram with over 2.4k followers and has a total of 16 posts.
- Like Instagram, his Twitter is also verified, and he has over 2.3k followers on his account.
- He placed first at the 2018 Under-18 Five Nations Tournament in Plymouth, Michigan, representing the U.S. National Under-18 Team.
- He wears jersey number 46 for his team and uses his right hand to shoot.