Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown is a child celebrity who is widely recognized for being the daughter of American rapper, Bobby Brown. Her mother’s name is Alicia Etheredge. Besides her, she has two siblings in the family. Bodhi’s elder brother, Cassius Brown was born in 2015 while her younger sister, Hendrix Brown was born in 2016.
|Name||Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown|
|Birthday||9 July 2015|
|Parents||Bobby Brown (Father); Alicia Etheredge (Mother)|
|Siblings||Cassius Brown (Brother); Hendrix Brown (Sister)|
As of present, Bodhi is living a happy and luxurious life with no signs of discomfort. Similarly, she is also enjoying an affectionate relationship with her blood brother and sister.
10 Facts on Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown
- Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown was born on 9 July 2015 which makes her age five years old at the time of this writing.
- Her zodiac sign as per birth month is Cancer.
- Bodhi is of American nationality and belongs to an Afro American ethnic background.
- Her parents tied their wedding knot in 2012 in Honolulu, Hawaii, the USA after several years of dating.
- She has several siblings, half brothers and sisters in her family.
- Her half elder brother, Bobby Brown Jr died in Los Angeles in November 2020 while half elder sister, Bobbi Kristina Brown died in 2015.
- Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown’s father Bobby Brown had previously married the famous R & B singer, Whitney Houston in 1992 who died in 2012.
- Likewise, her father, Bobby Brown also has children from his past relationships with women such as Melika Williams and Kim Ward.
- Although, she is too young to earn money. However, Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown’s father Bobby Brown’s net worth is an impressive $2 million as of 2020.
- The lovely daughter of Bobby Brown is also the owner of a pair of two lovely black eyes. Similarly, her hair color is black.