Bogdan Bogdanovic is popularly known as a basketball player who had been playing as a shooting guard for Sacramento Kings. Apart from club basketball, he has also been representing the Serbian National Team. Talking about his early career, he had been drafted into the NBA draft in the year 2014 in the first round by Phoenix Sun.
|Birthday||August 18, 1992|
|Height||6 feet 6 inches|
|Parents||Dragan Bogdanovic and Koviljka Bogdanovic|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
Talking about his national career, he has bagged silver medals in the 2017 EuroBasket, 2016 Olympic Games, 2014 World Cup, and 2011 U-19 World Championship. He had been playing for Sacramento Kings since the year 2017 but now, he is a free agent. According to the reports from CBS Sports, Bogdan Bogdanovic has been traded by Milwaukee Bucks already.
10 Facts on Bogdan Bogdanovic:
- Talking about Bogdan Bogdanovic’s age, he was born on August 18, 1992, and thus, he is currently 28 years old.
- As per Players Wiki, he has an estimated net worth of approximately $8 million as of 2020.
- Moving on to Bogdan Bogdanovic’s height, it is known that he stands 6 feet and 6 inches tall.
- Also, we have found out that he weighs approximately 100 kilograms but his body measurements are currently unavailable.
- According to Bogdan Bogdanovic’s bio on Wikipedia, he had also been named as the 2017 All-Europe Player of the Year.
- Moreover, he can be followed on Instagram (589 thousand followers), Twitter (254.2 thousand followers), and Facebook (179.6 thousand followers).
- Speaking about Bogdan Bogdanovic’s parents, he was born to Dragan Bogdanovic and Koviljka Bogdanovic.
- Since he has not officially spoken about his love life, we remain completely unknown regarding it.
- Although we are well aware that Bogdan Bogdanovic is of Serbian nationality, we remain completely unknown about his ethnicity at the moment.
- According to his birthday, his zodiac sign is considered to be Leo.