With a reputation as a top-rated pro boxer, Mauricio Lara has already flourished his name in the world of boxing for his ruthless and erratic fights. With his exceptional fighting skills, he has held a record of 22-2-0 in his professional boxing career.
Mauricio “Bronco” Lara is a Mexican boxer who fights in the featherweight division in Pro Boxing. Recently, Lara is getting coverage all over the media after his knockout to Josh Warrington at Wembley Arena.
Quick Facts: Mauricio Lara Height, Weight, Age And Girlfriend: Boxing Wiki And 10 Facts
|Birthday||23rd February 1998|
10 Facts About Mauricio Lara
- Mauricio Lara was born as Mauricio Lara Acosta on 23rd February 1998, which makes him 22 years of age as of now. And, his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Being a native of Mexico, Mauricio Lara belongs to Mexican nationality. He is currently residing in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico.
- Lately, BBC reports that Mauricio Lara stunned Josh Warrington with a knockout at Wembley Arena.
- As per Boxrec, Mauricio Lara debuted in Proboxing on 10 October 2015.
- So far now, Mauricio Lara’s bio has not made its place on the Wikipedia page. Nevertheless, these listed 10 facts will definitely help you to grasp more information about him.
- According to Tapology, Mauricio Lara has a Pro Boxing record of 22-2-0, 22 wins, 2 losses, and 0 draws in his 24 matches.
- Speaking of Mauricio Lara’s body attributes, he stands at a decent height with respect to his body weight. However, his actual height and weight are still questionable.
- Better known as “Bronco,” Mauricio Lara fights in the featherweight division in Pro Boxing.
- Talking about Mauricio Lara’s relationship status, we’re unknown about his girlfriend or dating life as he has preferred to keep his personal life private.
- There is no relevant information about Mauricio Lara’s net worth as of 2021 thus far. Also, his parent’s identity is out of vision.