Nava Mau Generation: Who is Nava Mau playing in the upcoming Comedy-Drama? Stay with the article to find it out.
Nava Mau is a mixed-race actress, cultural worker, and filmmaker. Nava worked as the Production Fellow on “Disclosure,” a Netflix documentary. Mau is the producer of short films, “Lovebites” and “Sam’s Town.” Nava is one of the regular cast members of HBO’s Generation.
Nava Mau Generation: Get to Know Her
Nava Mau is playing Ana in Generation.
Nava Mau plays Greta’s aunt in the series. According to Deadline, Ana comes out as trans in the show, which deteriorates her relationship with Greta’s mother, her sister. Ana is a kind and gentle person who has no tolerance for transphobic people and toxic masculinity.
Generation, also called Genera+ion, will premiere on March 11, 2021, on HBO Max.
Nava Mau Boyfriend And Age Revealed
Nava and her boyfriend prefer to stay away from the limelight.
Nava Mau’s age might be around the late 20s. The details about Nava’s parents, partner, siblings, and background are private as of now.
Nava was the Bilingual Programs Coordinator for Community United Against Violence from October 2015 to March 2018.
Some Fun Facts About Nava Mau
- Nava Mau is yet to be featured on Wikipedia. But she is active on Instagram with more than 2k followers and 238 posts.
- Mau has lived in Mexico City, Oakland, San Antonio, and California. Nava is of mixed-race, and her ethnicity is Latina.
- She starred in the short film, “Waking Hour,” which was screened in many film festivals. Nava wrote, directed, and produced the movie as well.
- Nava Mau has worked with different community-based service providers that work with culture change and justice. Mau often works with survivors of violence and student organizations.
- Nava went to Pomona College and graduated in 2014 with a BA degree in Linguistics and Cognitive Science. Mau graduated from Health Careers High School in 2010.
- Nava has made an exceptional amount of net worth from her acting career.