A Democrat who is also known as an exceptional political figure for his remarkable political journey, Brad Sherman is an American politician who is currently serving as the U.S. Representative for California’s 30th Congressional district since 7 January 1997. And, his current tenure ends on 3 January 2021.
Prior to representing the 30th Congressional District, Sherman also served in California’s 27th Congressional District from 2003-13. Moreover, he was also an instructor at Harvard Law School’s International Tax Program.
|Parents||Father: Lane Mother: Maurice|
|Wife||Lisa Kaplan Sherman|
|Rep. Brad Sherman|
10 Facts ABout Brad Sherman
- Brad Sherman is associated with the Democratic Party who is currently serving as a member of the U.S. House, representing California’s 30th Congressional District.
- Reportedly, Brad Sherman was born as Bradley James Sherman on 24 October 1954. Therefore, he is 66 years of age as of now.
- The US Representative hails from Los Angeles, California, US. Thus, he belongs to an American nationality.
- Being a renowned politician, Brad Sherman has already featured on Wikipedia’s bio. So, we can get a lot of information from his wiki page.
- Regarding his education, he graduated from the University of Calfornia receiving a B.A. in political science. Also, he received a J.D. from Harvard Law School.
- Currently, Brad Sherman is active on Twitter with more than 53.2k followers and 714 followings under the username @BradSherman.
- Moreover, he is also available on Instagram with a verified account. He has more than 2.3k followers and 190 posts on his Instagram account.
- We’re quite unfamiliar with the actual figure of Brad Sherman’s net worth and salary as a successful politician. However, we’re looking forward to uploading this tab once it’s available.
- Coming towards his family members, his father’s name is Lame Hyamn Sherman and his mother’s name is Maurice Hyman Sherman. They were of Russian Jewish descent.
- On December 3, 2006, Brad Sherman married his lovely Lisa Nicola Kaplan who is a foreign affairs officer for the US State Department. He and his wife Lisa is blessed with three children, Molly, Naomi, and Lucy Sherman.