Brad Tavares is a Thirty-two-year-old mixed martial artist. He was born and raised in Kailua, Hawaii, United States. Giles went to Waiakea High School, a public, co-educational secondary school in Hilo, Hawaii. Brad was an excellent athlete in his high school, competing in football and track and field.
He worked as a ramp agent in Hawaiian Airlines after his highschool but his passion for fighting led him to fight professionally just at his age of 19. He is #12 in the UFC middleweight ranking as of June 10, 2020.
He started his professional MMA career in 2008 in Hawaii where he still returns to train with HQ MMA sometimes. Brad originally started training with Mixed Martial Arts Development(MMAD) runed of people like Randy Leuder, Brandon Wolff (UFC), and Rob Hesia.
Brad currently competes in the Middleweight Division in UFC(Ultimate Fighting Champion). Out of all of the 23 matches he has played, he has won 17 out of them and lost only 6.
|Birthday||December 21, 1987|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches|
10 Interesting Facts About Brad Tavares
- Brad Tavares was born in Kailua, Hawaii, the United States on December 21, 1987, which makes him 32 years old as of 2020.
- His parents are Bradley Kaipo and Sarbida Tavares.
- He is 6 feet one inch tall which is 1.85 in meters and weights 185 lbs.
- His net worth is estimated to be $498,000.
- Brad is not married but we don’t know if he is dating someone.
- Tavares belongs to team Xtreme Couture.
- He has a reach of 74 inches which is 188 in centimeters.
- In his professional record, out of his 17 wins, he has won most of them through decision(10), 5 of them were through Knockout and 2 by submission.
- He has 55.2 thousand followers in his Twitter account.
- Brad shares his training videos and personal updates through his Instagram account which has 19.3k followers.